The Top 12 Things to Look For in a Global Motivational Speaker
When you're looking for a global motivational speaker for your company's event or conference, you want to make sure you find someone who can really make an impact. A top motivational speaker can give your audience the insights and boost they need to reach their goals in a complex global environment.
So, what should you look for when choosing a global motivational speaker? Here are the top 12 things to consider when selecting a top speaker for your event.
- Knowledge and Experience: It’s important to find a speaker who has a deep understanding of the subject matter and can provide insight and knowledge about their topic. Look for someone with years of experience across multiple cultures with engaging stories that reinforce their points.
- Passion and Enthusiasm: It should go without saying that a top global speaker should be passionate about their message and be able to captivate a diverse audience with their enthusiasm. They should be able to make the audience feel empowered to take action, believe in their own abilities, and make positive lasting changes.
- Delivery Style: In-person or virtually, the delivery style of the motivational speaker should be engaging, energetic, and inspiring. It’s important to find a speaker who can connect with the audience and keep them engaged throughout the entire presentation. Just standing at the podium is rarely enough, the speaker should be able to use stories, anecdotes, and interactive elements to keep the audience interested.
- Authenticity: Choose someone who speaks authentically and from the heart. People can quickly tell when someone is being genuine or not, and an inauthentic speaker will not be able to truly connect with a global audience.
- Charisma: A great motivational speaker should have an engaging and charismatic presence that is able to draw people in. Look for someone who can energize the audience and bring out the best in them.
- Subject Matter Expertise: It’s important to find a motivational speaker who has expertise in the topics they will be discussing. Having a speaker who has direct experience in the industry or with a specific topic will ensure the audience is receiving accurate and valuable information.
- Adaptability: Every audience is different, and top motivational speakers should be able to adapt their approach and presentation to the specific needs of the audience they are addressing. Look for someone who is flexible and can adjust their presentation to resonate with the current culture and challenges of your audience.
- Availability: Sometimes in the rush to secure the venue and fit in with the travel schedule of key delegates, selecting the keynote motivational speaker can be left to the last minute. Avoid disappointment and get a 'hold' in your selected speaker's calendar to secure their availability.
- Cost: While you may have a budget in mind, it’s important to remember that the cost of a motivational speaker should not be the only factor in your decision-making. Make sure to consider the business impact of the message, and its delivery, before making a decision.
- Professionalism: A top global motivational speaker will be professional and have a polished presentation. In addition, they will be easy to work with and willing to listen to your brief and attend an Audio Visual check to ensure your event runs smoothly.
- Effective Communication: For an international or global event It is probable that the audience will not be listening to the presentation in their first language. It is therefore important to choose a speaker who can communicate, clearly and concisely, and deliver their message effectively to a multinational audience.
- Presence: Presence is an important quality for a global motivational speaker. It is the ability to capture and hold the attention of an audience, inspiring them to take action and make positive changes in their lives. A great speaker has the ability to be present in the moment, to be passionate about their message, and to create an atmosphere for the transformation of ideas, feelings, and action.
Finding the right global speaker for your event can be a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be. Keeping the top twelve things to look for in mind can help you find the perfect fit. With the right speaker, you’ll be sure to leave your audience with insight, energy, and the motivation to take action. So, next time you are looking for a global motivational speaker, you know exactly what to look for!
Are you looking for a global motivational speaker for your company's event? Then look no further than Self Leadership International's founder, Andrew Bryant.
As the Past President of the Asia Professional Speakers Singapore, and the current President of Professional Speakers Spain, Andrew has extensive experience in what it takes to be a top global motivational speaker, as well as knowledge about who might be the subject matter expert for your conference or event.
Regardless of where in the world your event is being held, contact us today to get support in making the right decision.
GET A FREE CHAPTER
THE NEW LEADERSHIP PLAYBOOK
BEING HUMAN WHILST DELIVERING ACCELERATED RESULTS
If you found this content useful, PLEASE SHARE
it on your favorite SOCIAL MEDIA
using the buttons provided.