As a people manager, one of your most important and impactful activities is the conversation you have with your staff about how they are doing and how they can develop themselves. With this level of importance, it is therefore surprising that so many
Why Self Leadership?
Self-leadership is influencing yourself to achieve your objectives (Bryant & Kazan 2012).
It creates Transformation, Ownership & Impact.
Self-leaders are self-motivated to take purposeful action & so make better leaders & team members. They have greater self-awareness & self-confidence & so are better able to positively influence.
Our purpose and passion is partnering with international & global organizations to transform leaders and create leading cultures.
Our approach is not so much leadership training, but rather facilitating and coaching managers and leaders to:
- Define and articulate; Culture, Mission, Vision and Strategy
- Become a Self-leader and encourage Responsibility & Accountability
- Influence through Framing and Story-telling
- Build teams and align them to the Corporate Culture
- Operate globally with Executive Presence
- Coach for performance & Mentor for Career Development