Confidence is 'the' key success factor for modern managers and leaders and yet many lack confidence in the following areas: Managing downwards when subordinates have higher qualifications or are qualified in a different discipline Influencing
Why Self Leadership?
Self-leadership is influencing yourself to achieve your objectives (Bryant & Kazan 2012).
It creates Transformation, Ownership & Impact.
Self-leaders are self-motivated to take purposeful action & so make better leaders & team members. They have greater self-awareness & self-confidence & so are better able to positively influence.
Our purpose and passion is partnering with international & global organizations to transform leaders and create leading cultures.
Our approach is not so much leadership training, but rather facilitating and coaching managers and leaders to:
- Define and articulate; Culture, Mission, Vision and Strategy
- Become a Self-leader and encourage Responsibility & Accountability
- Influence through Framing and Story-telling
- Build teams and align them to the Corporate Culture
- Operate globally with Executive Presence
- Coach for performance & Mentor for Career Development