Changing Behavior is at the heart of coaching and self-development.With Self-leadership we increase self-awareness of the impact of our actions or inaction, and can choose to make changes - but how does this work? Learning to
Why Self Leadership?
Self-leadership is influencing yourself to achieve your objectives (Bryant & Kazan 2012).
It creates Transformation, Ownership & Impact.
Self-leaders are self-motivated to take purposeful action & so make better leaders & team members. They have greater self-awareness & self-confidence & so are better able to positively influence.
Self-leadership should be the foundation of any Leadership Development or Executive Coaching Program. Self-leadership is a solution for a volatile, uncertain, complex & ambiguous world.
Our purpose and passion is partnering with international & global organizations to transform leaders and create leading cultures.Our unique leadership development programs and executive coaching. deliver increased leadership competency and employee engagement.
Our approach is not so much leadership training, but rather facilitating and coaching managers and leaders to:
- Define and articulate; Culture, Mission, Vision and Strategy
- Become a Self-leader and encourage Responsibility & Accountability
- Influence through Framing and Story-telling
- Build teams and align them to the Corporate Culture
- Operate globally with Executive Presence
- Coach for performance & Mentor for Career Development