Negotiation and Conflict Management
“In business, you don’t get what you deserve, you get what you negotiate.” – Chester L. Karrass
We each possess varying degrees of negotiation skills as on a daily basis we; buy and sell, manage workers and work for managers, deal with friends, family, colleagues, merchants, organizations, and institutions.
What constitutes intelligent negotiation is the ability to resolve conflicts and disputes, to produce an agreement upon courses of action, to bargain for individual or collective advantage, or to craft outcomes to satisfy various interests.
At Self Leadership International we customize our negotiation and conflict management training to meet your requirements. We specifically focus on the negotiation mindset, assertive communication skills and a win/win collaborative approach to making deals that can be implemented.
Failing to negotiate intelligently can result in significant financial and human costs; costs that could have been prevented with adequate training and preparation.
Negotiation and Conflict Management Contents:
- The principles of successful negotiation
- Learning your default negotiation style
- Avoiding and reducing conflict
- A 4-stage negotiation framework
- Negotiation role plays
- Uncovering the needs of the other party
- Framing the negotiation optimally
- Creating leverage in negotiations
- Negotiate better deals and contracts
- Dealing with difficult people
- Improving relationships building deal value
- How to maximize your influence
This program will be customized to be appropriate to the environment in which the participants operate. Contact us now to find out more.