Creativity and Innovation for Change Programs
Creativity and innovation are about coming up with new ideas, and how we convert these ideas into something of value; portable music is an idea, the iPod is an innovation. Creativity is facilitated by the right atmosphere, and innovation requires the right mindset to capture value from new ideas.
Innovation requires us to change the way we see and do things and yet people and organizations will resist change unless it is messaged correctly.
“It is not the strongest species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the ones who are most responsive to change” – Charles Darwin
This SLI program can be customized and conducted over 1 or 2-days. It is highly interactive and designed to be effective with adult learners.
Creativity and Innovation topics covered include:
- Why we need to change
- An experiential learning on prototyping and collaboration
- A creativity, innovation and change framework
- Creating structures and environments for creativity and innovation
- Self-leadership for creativity and innovation
- Understanding forces for and against change
- Developing a mindset for change
- Communicating and executing change
Please call us for more information.
“It’s easy to come up with new ideas; the hard part is letting go of what worked for you two years ago, but will soon be out of date.” – Roger von Oec