Forget 2020 Resolutions - Apply Self-leadership instead
Jan 06, 2020
You may already have broken your 2020 New Year Resolution, but don’t beat yourself up. Self-leadership is about living intentionally NOT perfectly. Each morning get up, set an intention to be a little better today; over time the results will astound you.
Self-leadership intentions are the rules we set for ourselves. If you want some inspiration, here's a list:
7 Rules for Living
- Make peace with your past - so it won't disturb your present
- What other people think of you is none of your business
- Time heals almost anything - give it time
- No one is in charge of your happiness. Except you.
- Don't compare your life to others - and don't judge them, you have no idea what their journey is about.
- Stop thinking so much. It's OK not to know all the answers. They will come to you when you least expect it.
- Smile. You don't own all the problems in the world.
So what do you think of this list?
What intentions or rules will you add?
If you found this content useful, PLEASE SHARE it on your favorite SOCIAL MEDIA using the buttons provided.
YES! Watch the Masterclass NOW!
15 Minute Masterclass for Senior Executives & Managers
ALL C-LEVEL EXECUTIVES HAVE AND HOW TO DEVELOP THEM
Presenter: Andrew Bryant, Global Authority on Self-Leadership & Executive Presence.