The single most important skill you have to have in business is to be able to present yourself and your ideas in a professional and impactful way.
A lack of effective presentation skills (public speaking) will seriously affect your personal brand and business brand. Whether the presenter is new to the company or is the CEO, they will be judged by their ability to present themselves and their ideas in ways that engages and persuades the audience.
Everyone can learn to Presentation Skills
The good news is that the ability to overcome presentation anxiety and be an effective public speaker who can give persuasive presentations is within everyone’s grasp.
Self Leadership International offers 1-1 coaching and customized training for Persuasive Presentation skills. We have coached and trained the most boring of CEO’s and the most timid of junior staff to speak and present with confidence and impact.
Our programs reap immediate reward because most people are unaware of the power and opportunity they’re given every time they speak to an audience or even sit around a table with a captive group.
Overcoming fear of public speaking
When asked to give a formal or spontaneous presentation most people are fearful or nervous and yet it is precisely this energy that can be harnessed to make dynamic, lively, memorable and persuasive presentations.
Many presentation skill training’s just teach the mechanics of how to present but before you can learn the skills you must learn to manage your mindset to present effectively.
Managing your mindset which includes your getting in touch with the intention of your message and managing your mind-body-emotional state is the key factors to presenting powerfully. In addition we coach and train participants to structure their presentation and language to get the point across with influence, thus presenting persuasively.
Benefits of Persuasive Presentation Training
Participants or this presentation skills training will learn to:
- Harness nervous energy for effective presentation and communication
- Manage mind-body-emotional states for confidence and impact
- Recognize and make best use of existing strengths
- Gain a clear intention (Why) and focus for each presentation
- Implement techniques for varying vocal tones and body language
- Organize information in a clear and concise manner
- Create an attention grabbing introduction
- Stimulate easy interaction with an audience
- Easily generate stimulating and entertaining ways to get your ideas across
- Effectively handle questions
- Use Power Point correctly to enhance rather than destroy the presentation
- Develop an unique individual presentation style
Who should attend Persuasive Presentations?
Management professionals making presentations or public addresses, Trainers, Teachers. Anyone who wants improved self confidence and personal presentation.
Some Self Leadership International clients that have benefited from Persuasive Presentation training include: AMP, Autodesk, Maersk, Dyson, Deutsche Bank, Ilog, Surbana and Temasek.
See our blog for presentation skills tips